1. Pull yourself together. 振作起来。

  2. Keep your chin up. 别灰心。

  3. Don't let it get you down. It will be over with soon. 别为此烦恼。事情很快就会过去的。

  4. Don't be so miserable! 别这愁眉苦脸的。

  5. Cheer up! things will work out for the best. 高兴点儿。事情会有好结果的。

  6. Take heart- we'll find a way out. 振作起来,我们会有办法的。

  7. Keep trying! Don't give up the ship. 继续努力! 别轻易放弃!

  8. Loosen up! It's not worth getting upset about. 放松点儿!不值得为这件事苦恼。

  9. Hang in there. Things will get better. 坚持住,情况会好起来。

  10. Keep smiling! things will calm down. 乐观一点,事情会平息下来的。

  11. It's not as bad as all that. 事情没有那么糟。

  12. Things are never as bad as they seem. 事情往往不像看上去的那么糟。

  13. Win a few, lose a few. That's life. 有得也有失,生活就是如此。

  14. Let's look on the bright side. 我们来看看它好的一面。

  15. Every cloud has a silver lining. 再黑暗的地方也有一线光明。

  16. When god closes a door, he opens a window. 山不转水转。

  17. Tomorrow is another day. 有明天就有希望。

  18. Stop carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. 别太操心了,没有你地球照样转。(carry the weight of the world on one's shoulders:自以为重任在肩。)
I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。
I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。
Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。
You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling. 物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。
You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。
Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?
What is your major? 你学什么专业?
My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。
It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。
I'll kick you out. 我将炒你鱿鱼。
I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。
There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。
He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。
Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。
It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小 声点
God works. 上帝的安排。
Not so bad. 不错。
No way! 不可能!
Don't flatter me. 过奖了。
Hope so. 希望如此。
Go down to business. 言归正传。
I'm not going. 我不去了。
Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?
I don't care. 我不在乎。
None of my business. 不关我事。
It doesn't work. 不管用。
Your are welcome. 你太客气了。
It is a long story. 一言难尽。
Between us. 你知,我知。
Sure thin! ?然!
Talk truly. 有话直说。
I'm going to go. 我?就去。
Never mind. 不要?。
Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?
Is that so? 是这样吗?
Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。
When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?
You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。
Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。
You bet! 一定,当然!
It's up to you. 由你决定。
The line is engaged. 占线。
My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。
Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?
I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可怜!
How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?
Don't over do it. 别太过分了。
You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?
What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?
Who wants? 谁稀罕?
Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。
Cheap skate! 小气鬼!
Come seat here. 来这边坐。
Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。
You ask for it! 活该!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Get out of here! 滚出去!
How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。
Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。
It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!
thousand times no! 绝对办不到!
Who knows! 天晓得!
Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
It is urgent. 有急事。
Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?
It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。
Drop it! 停止!Bottle it! ?嘴!
There is nobody by that name working here.???有??人。
Easy does it. 慢慢来。
Don't push me. 别逼我。
Come on! 快点,振作起来!
What is the fuss? 吵什么?
Still up? 还没睡呀?
It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。
It is a deal! 一言为定!
Take a seat! 请坐!
Here ye! 说得对!
It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。
Don't take ill of me. 别生我气。
It's up in the air. 尚未确定。
I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。
Right over there. 就在那里。
Get an eyeful. 看个够。
Here we are! 我们到了!
I lost my way. 我迷路了
Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。
Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!
That is unfair. 这不公平!
We have no way out. 我们没办法。
That is great! 太棒了!
You are welcome! 别客气!
I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。
Bottoms up! 干杯!
Big mouth! 多嘴驴!
Can-do. 能人。
Don't play possum! ??蒜!
He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽?。
Make it up! 不记前嫌!
Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。
Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?
Good luck! 祝你好运!
Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。
I'll be seeing you. 再见。
I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?
It is raining. 要下雨了。
I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Stay away from him. 别*近他。
Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。
That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。
Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。
I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Good for you! 好得很!
Go ahead. 继续。
Help me out. 帮帮我。
Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。
Lose head. 丧失理智。
He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。
Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?
Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。
He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。
Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。
Tell me when! 随时奉陪!
It is a small world! 世界真是小!
Not at all. 根本就不(用)。
Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。
Wait and see. 等着瞧。
Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?
What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?
Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!
Leave me alone. 别理我。
Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。
You never know. 世事难料。
I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。
She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。
I'm not in a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。
He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。
Daring! 亲爱的!
She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。
I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平
Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。
She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。
I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去
优雅骂人:

  1. Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!

  2. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!

  3. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?

  4. You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!

  5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

  6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

  7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

  8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?

  9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!

  10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

  11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!

  12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?(美国人绝对常用!)

  13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。

  14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。

  15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

  16. Leave me alone. 走开。

  17. Get lost.滚开!

  18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

  19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。

  20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!

  21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?

  22. How dare you! 你敢!

  23. Cut it out. 省省吧。

  24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢猪!

  25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

  26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。

  27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!(李阳老师常用)

  28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。

  29. Shut up! 闭嘴!

  30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?

  31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?

  32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?

  33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?

  34. Who says? 谁说的?

  35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

  36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。

  37. What did you say? 你说什么?

  38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

  39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。

  40. Drop dead. 去死吧!

  41. Fuck off. 滚蛋。

  42. Don’t give me your shit. 别跟我胡扯。

  43. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。

  44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。

  45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。

  46. You bastard! 你这杂种!

  47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。

  48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。

  49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。

  50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。

  51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。

  52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。

  53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!

  54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。

  55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。

  56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?

  57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!

  58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。

  59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

  60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!

  61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!

  62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!

  63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!

  64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!

  65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!

  66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

  67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!

  68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!

  69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

  70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。

  71. You’re son of bitch! 婊子养的!

  72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!

  73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

  74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!

  75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!

  76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!

  77. I detest you! 我恨你!

  78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!

  79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!

  80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

  81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。

  82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!

  83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!

  84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。

  85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!

  86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。

  87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。

  88. We’re through. 我们完了!

  89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!

  90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。

  91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!

  92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。

  93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!

  94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!

  95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!

  96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard! 那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!(比尔?盖茨常用)

  97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!

  98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!

  99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!
1
  00. Enough is enough! 够了够了!
1
  01. Don’t waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的时间了!
1
  02. Don’t make so much noise. I’m working. 别吵,我在干活。
1
  03. It’s unfair. 太不公平了。
1
  04. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。
1
  05. Don’t panic! 别怕!
1
  06. What do you think you are doing? 你知道你在做什么吗?
1
  07. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!
1
  08. You asked for it. 你自找的。
1
  09. Nonsense! 鬼话!
粗话骂人:

  1. dork 呆子,呆瓜;当一个人做了某些傻事的时候,就可以骂他dork,虽然是呆子的意思,但实际上并不是说他智力低下,有时在情侣间,一
 

相关内容

英语口语

   你到底想说 What are you trying to say ?(你到底想说什么?) silly.( Don't be silly.(别胡闹了。 ) glasses?(你近视多少度?) How strong are your glasses?(你近视多少度?) because.(没有别的原因。 Just because.(没有别的原因。 ) be.( 不是我所盼望的。 It isn't the way I hoped it would be.(这不是我所盼望的。 ) guess.(你永远 ...

英语口语

   1. I see. 我明白了。 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too. 我也是。 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) 8. Hold on. 等一等。 9. I agree。 我同意。 10. Not bad. 还不错。 11. Not yet. 还没。 12. See you. 再见。 13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 14. So long. 再见。 15. Why not? 好呀 ...

英语口语

   Are you by yourself?你一个人来吗? Come to the point!有话直说! Do you accept plastic?收不收信用卡? Does it keep long?可以保存吗? Don't be so fussy!别挑剔了! Don't count to me!别指望我! Don't fall for it!不要上当! Don't get me wrong!你搞错了! Don't give me that!少来这套! Don't lose your hea ...

英语口语

   你敢不敢把英语说得这么漂亮? 你敢不敢把英语说得这么漂亮 1.我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美. No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 2.爱情是一个精心设计的谎言 Love is a carefully designed lie. 3.承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见 Promises are often like the butterfly, which dis ...

英语口语

   1. Have a nice day. 祝你今天愉快 2. So far, so good. 目前为止一切都好 3. Take it or leave it. 要就要,不要就拉倒 要就要, 4. Keep it up! 继续努力,继续加油 继续努力, 5. Good for you. 好啊!做得好! 好啊!做得好! 6. Time flies!时光如梭 ! 7. Time is money. 时间就是金钱 8. That's life. 这就是人生 9. Now you're talking ...

英语口语

   英语口语辩论话题: Topic 1 Do you prefer to experience the process of pursuing happiness or enjoy the result of obtaining happiness? Why? Topic 2 Do you believe in fate and some mystery power? 素材: 1 结果和过程都很重要,人类往往惯性的希望在思维意识里得到一个固定的不变更的把握,遵循自然界流变的过程仅仅是一种顺服,它忽 ...

英语口语

   1. I wasn't born yesterday.(我又不是三岁小孩) 2. How do I address you?(我怎么称呼你) 3. She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。 ) 4. So far so good.(目前为止,一切都好。 ) 5. Be my guest.(请便、别客气) 6. That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发) 7. Far from it.(一点也不。 ) 8. It's a pain in the neck[麻烦的 ...

英语口语

   Personal statement (introduction) Good morning, everyone! I am glad to be here for this interview. First, let me introduce myself to you. My name is XX. I was born on April 23, 1981. I am a local person. I am graduating from ××University this June. ...

英语口语

   1. Pull yourself together. 振作起来。 2. Keep your chin up. 别灰心。 3. Don't let it get you down. It will be over with soon. 别为此烦恼。事情很快就会过去的。 4. Don't be so miserable! 别这愁眉苦脸的。 5. Cheer up! things will work out for the best. 高兴点儿。事情会有好结果的。 6. Take ...

英语口语

   非常抱歉,该文档存在转换错误,不能在本机显示。建议您重新选择其它文档 ...

热门内容

英语医学术语翻译技巧

   教学探讨 卫生职业教育 N17Z '" '##, Y1Z "# 英 语 医 学 术 语 翻 译 技 巧 南 关键词: 英语; 医学术语; 翻译 中图分类号: %&'# 文献标识码: ( 文章编号: ")*" ! "'&) + '##, - "# ! #"#$ ! #" 对医学英语翻译者来说,医学专业术语是其中的拦路虎. 随着医学科学的不断发展, 新名词, 新术语层出不穷.据统计, 关于医学的新词, ...

英语电影片名翻译之探索

   随着国人生活水平和审美情趣的不断提高,英语电影在中国市场越来越受到消费者的青 睐, 也涌现了许多耳熟能详的电影片名, Casablanca 《卡萨布兰卡》 , Ghost 《人 如 ( ) ( 鬼情未了》 Pretty Woman (《风月俏佳人》)。 ), 一、 英语电影片名翻译现状 然而,大多英语电影译名却遭到了很多保守的翻译工作者的批判。他们的指责主要来自 两个方面:一是根据传统翻译理论,可以直译的应该尽量直译,但是据统计,2001年进 入中国的百余部好莱坞大片中直译的仅占20 % , ...

新概念英语6-10

   新概念英语 6-10 课 make [名词]牌号 What make is it? 它是什么牌子的? What make is your watch? 你的手表是什么牌子的? The rich man has cars of all makes. 那个富翁有各种各样牌子的小车。 Swedish [名词,形容词]瑞典的,瑞典语,瑞典人 It's a Volvo.(Swedish.) 这是一部活尔活牌子的车.(瑞典产的) Noble is a Swedish scientist. 诺贝尔是个瑞典 ...

__大学体验英语综合教程unit2_PA为什么数字文化对你有好处

   为什么数字文化对你有好处?   最近,新闻媒体以及社会学家和行为学家们都发出大量警告指出:网络空间危险重重。其实,万维网与世界上其它任何事物一样并非天然地有害。它并非某种看不见摸不着的实体,能使危险降临进入它的每一个人。实际上,网络就其本身而言是相当无害的,它没有超越其使用者并改变他们的存在的特殊功能。正如古老的传说指出的一样,吸血鬼不请不会自入家门来伤害你,互联网也不会不请自来地使你堕落。除孩子和意志薄弱者外,它不可能造成本来就不存在的东西…   (1)如同酒精的作用一样,网络仅仅是将已有的 ...

九年级英语期末复习教学案-Unit 5 8B

   九年级英语期末复习教学案( 九年级英语期末复习教学案(六) 复习内容: 一. 复习内容: 8B Unit5 International charities 教学课时: 二. 教学课时:3 教时 重点、难点: 三. 重点、难点: (一) 听力训练 《中考听力冲刺》第十二篇 中考听力冲刺》 (二)重点词语辨析 international/nation /medical volunteer/voluntary ntly train/training/trainer ovement educate/ ...