月网考) 第五部分 英译汉(2010 年 9 月网考) 10 年 9 月考新增翻译题: 月考新增翻译 新增翻译题
In Foreign Language Department, a checking machine is used to correct the student’s test papers. 外语教研部用阅卷机给学生批卷。
  2. They sold the old house yesterday. 他们昨天把老房子卖了。
  3. Hi. What can I get for your dinner, sir? 您好,先生,请问您晚餐点什么吃?
  4. Without water, there is no life on the earth. 没有水,地球上就没有生命。
  5. When I was young, I’d listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs. 在我年轻的时候,我总是听收音机,等候我最喜欢的歌曲。
  6. I came here at least once a month. 我至少每月来这里一次。
  7. She looks lovely when she is happy. 当她快乐的时候她看上去很可爱。
  8. Our library is as big as theirs. 我们的图书馆和他们的一样大。
  9. Tom likes playing basket-ball but he can’t play well. 汤姆喜欢打篮球,但他打得不好。
  10. Yeah, I’m anxious to hear all the songs from her new album. 是啊,我急切地想要听她新专辑的所有歌曲。
  11. She is used to living in the countryside. 她习惯于住在农村。
  12. How long have you collected your stamps? 你集邮有多久了?
  13. I expect she will have changed her mind by tomorrow. 我估计她明天会改变主意。
  14. As long as there is water, plants won’t die quickly. 只要有水,植物就不会很快死去。
  15. Why, do you want me to change the channel? 你为什么要我换频道?
  16. When are you going to get your hair cut? 你什么时候去剪头发?
  17. He had to leave early yesterday. 他昨天必须早点离开。
  18. Go down this street until you reach the second traffic lights. 沿着这条马路走,直到你到达第二个红绿灯。
  19. I need to buy some 50-cent stamps. 我需要买一些 50 美分的邮票。
  20. I need you to fill out the top portion of the form first.
  1.
我需要你先把表格的最上面部分填写好。
  21. Excuse me. Where’s the nearest police station? 对不起,请问最近的警察局在哪里?
  22. Please ring me up tomorrow morning. 请在明天上午给我打电话。
  23. He is thinking about moving to a new place. 他在考虑搬到一个新的地方去。
  24. A teacher should have patience in his work. 教师应该对他的工作有耐心。
  25. No matter what happens, I’ll be your best friend. 无论发生什么事,我都是你的好朋友。
  26. I’ll try not to take up too much of your time. 我会试着不占用你太多的时间。
  27. He is always making excuses for being late. 他总是为迟到找借口。
  28. Travel broadens the mind. 旅游增长见识。
  29. Riding bicycles can save energy. 骑自行车可以节能。
  30. We used to live near a big park. 我们以前住在一个大公园旁边。
  31. How do you spell your last name? 您的姓怎么拼写?
  32. A dog is always well-known as a clever and friendly animal. 众所周知,狗一直是聪明而友好的动物。
  33. MR. Lin assigned too much homework today. 林老师今天布置了太多的家庭作业。
  34. I don’t know who broke the window. 我不知道谁打碎了窗户。
  35. I was wondering who broke the window. 我想知道是谁打碎了窗户。
  36. Try hard or you’ll fail the test. 努力学习,不然考试就通不过。
  37. People use science knowledge to understand and change nature. 人们用科学知识去理解和改变自然。
  38. It is certain that we shall produce this kind of engine. 我们应生产这种引擎,这点很明确。
  39. Stay here before I get back. 呆在这里,直到我回来。
  40. The more money I make, the happier I will be. 我钱挣得越多,我越高兴。
  41. He keeps looking at himself in the mirror. 他不停地照镜子。
  42. The man is easy to deal with.
这个男人容易对付。
  43. I do want to know what really happened. 我真的想知道到底发生了什么。
  44. I’m thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎。
  45. My problem is that I don’t have much time to do the work. 我的问题是,我没有太多时间做这项工作。
  46. You are clever enough to pass the exam. 你够聪明,能够通过这次考试。
  47. Please call me back when you are free. 等你有空的时候给我回电话。
  48. Once all the information is completed, you sign here. 一旦所有的信息都完成了,你在这里签字。
  49. The plane took off smoothly. 飞机平稳地起飞。
  50. Okay, and I need a pen to fill out the address. 好的,我需要一支钢笔填写地址。
  51. It’s always a pleasure to see many friends here in London. 很高兴能在伦敦这里见到这么多朋友。
  52. The polluted air becomes poisonous and dangerous to health. 受污染的空气是有毒的,对健康有害。
  53. I’m going to visit a friend of mine this Sunday. 这个周日我计划去看我的一个朋友。
  54. But it looks like something that I would never buy. 但是这看上去是我从来都不会买的东西。
  55. Can you express yourself clearly in English? 你能用英语清楚地表达你自己吗?
  56. She begins cooking as soon as she gets home 她一到家就开始做饭。
  57. We should make best use of time. 我们应该充分利用时间。
  58. I’m going to run for the bus as soon as the bell rings. 铃一响,我就跑出去赶公交车。
  59. The whole process required a great deal of effort, skill and a luck. 整个过程需要很大的努力、技巧和运气。
  60. Excuse me. Could you tell me how to get to the cinema? 对不起,请问去电影院怎么走?
  61. In the United States a lot of college students do not live at home. 在美国,许多大学生不住在家里。
  62. Yeah, but they play the same songs over and over again. 是啊,但是他们一遍遍重放同样的歌曲。
  63. We enjoyed ourselves very much at the party. 我们在聚会上玩得很尽兴。 64 When were the Olympic Games founded?
奥运会什么时候成立的? 65 He lives in a small room with only one small window. 他住在一个只有一扇小窗户的小房间里。 66 A good memory is a great help in learning a language. 好的记忆对学习语言很有帮助。 67 I don’t want to spend five dollars on a cup of water. 我不想花五美元买一杯水。 68 Let me type in your address and then open the account. 让我录入你的地址,然后给你开个账户。 69 China will build up a space station in ten years. 中国将来十年后建造一个空间站。
  70. She always laughs at a good joke. 听到一个好的笑话,她总是会大笑。 71 You’d better go quickly before I change my mind. 在我改变主意之前,你最好快点走。 72 She likes Mike a lot ,but she doesn’t want to get married so early. 她很喜欢迈克,但是她不想这么早结婚。 73 Promise me never to be late again . 答应我下次不能再迟到。
  74. I’m finishing my second year of studies. 我即将完成第二年的学习。
  75. Would you mind turning down the radio? 你是否介意把收音机调低?
  76. It’s never too late to learn. 活到老,学到老。 77 Think it over before you speak. 说话前要考虑仔细。 78 I’ve been so busy lately, I haven’t had time to call anybody. 最近我很忙,我都没时间打电话给任何人。
  79. She was the only daughter and the youngest child of five. 她是家里的独生女,也是五个孩子中最小的。
  80. I think our dream will become true. 我想我们的梦想会成真。
  81. Nothing in the world moves faster than light. 世界上没有东西比光的速度更快。
  82. It’s not much different from that heavy metal music you like so much. 这和你很喜欢听的重金属音乐没有很大的差别。
  83. My grandpa is used to getting up early. 我的祖父习惯早起。 84 The cause of the fire was carelessness. 火灾的原因是粗心。 85 Because there was heavy traffic, we were ten minutes late. 由于交通拥堵,我们迟到了十分钟。 86 The doctor said there was nothing wrong with his eyes.
医生说他的眼睛没有问题。 87 I was too excited to say a word in front of him. 我太激动,以至于在他面前说不出一句话。
  88. I’m very familiar with his name. 我很熟悉他的名字。
  89. I came back because of the rain. 因为下雨,所以我回来了。
  90. He has the habit of making notes while reading. 他有边阅读边做笔记的习惯。 91 Take this empty box away and bring me a full one. 把这个空箱子拿走,带一个满的给我。
  92. Just because you like, it doesn’t mean I will. 仅仅因为你喜欢,并不意味着我也会喜欢。
  93. He has been learning English for years. 他学习英语已经好多年了。
  94. Jack works harder than before. 杰克比以前更努力工作。
  95. Do you often do your washing in the evening? 你经常在晚上洗衣服吗?
  96. It’s easy to say, but difficult to do. 说时容易,做时难。
  97. This street will be widened. 这条街将会被拓宽。
  98. He was too tired to go on reading. 他太疲惫,以至于无法继续阅读。
  99. You ought not to smoke so much. 你不应该抽这么多烟。 1
  00. The earth on which we live is shaped like a ball. 我们居住的地球是球型的。 1
  01. We’re running behind schedule by about 15 minutes. 我们落后于预定计划大约 15 分钟。 1
  02. This TV channel has too many commercials. 这个电视频道有太多广告。 1
  03. It’s their duty to look after these young trees. 照看这些小树是他们的职责。 1
  04. He doesn’t know what life means to him. 他不知道生活对他意味着什么。 1
  05. Our textbooks are very different from theirs. 我们的课本和他们的不一样。 1
  06. You’ll find in English some words can be remembered more easily than the others. 你会发现一些英语单词比另一些更容易记住。 1
  07. He stopped to smoke. / He stopped smoking. 他停下来去抽烟。/ 他停止了抽烟。 (两句都考到) 1
  08. Wang Li’s father has taught English here since he has graduated from Peking University.
王丽的父亲从北京大学毕业后就一直在这里教英语。 1
  09. Jim was intelligent, but he hated hard work. 吉姆很聪明,但是他讨厌努力工作。 1
  10. Would you mind closing the window for me? 您是否介意为我关下窗? 1
  11. I have no interest in what they say about me. 我对他们说我的话不感兴趣。 1
  12. I don’t think he can operate the new type of computer. 我认为他不会操作新款电脑。 1
  13. Open the window and let the fresh air in. 请把窗户打开,让新鲜空气进来。 1
  14. He was pleased with the fine weather. 天气很好,这使他很高兴。 1
  15. Please ring me up tomorrow. 请在明天给我打电话。 1
  16. I’m certain he’ll go to see the film, because he’s brought the ticket. 我确定他会去看电影,因为他已经买了电影票。 1
  17. Everyone is in bed except me. 除了我以外,大家都上床睡觉了。 1
  18. Let’s sit over here until it’s time for you to board. 让我们坐在这里,直到你上车(船/飞机) 。 1
  19. I looked for the book on the desk but it was nowhere. 我寻找放在书桌上的书本,但就是找不到。 1
  20. This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I’m here with you. 今天是我一生中最精彩的一天,因为我和你在一起。 1
  21. We are short of time and money. 我们既缺时间又缺钱。 1
  22. Not all the machines here are produced by our factory. 并不是所有这里的机器都是我们工厂生产的。 1
  23. The meal was very good except that the fish was a bit too salty. 这顿饭很不错,除了鱼有一点咸。 1
  24. Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China. 李白是中国历史上最伟大的诗人之一。 1
  25. I’ve never heard such good music in a computer game. 我从来没有在电脑游戏中听到过这么好的音乐。 1
  26. The moon looks much bigger than any other stars in the sky. 在天空中月球比其他恒星看上去要大得多。
真题版 粗体 粗体为 真题): 华理 0912 真题版(粗体为 1009 真题 :

  1. This pair of shoes cost me 260 yuan. 这双鞋子花了我 260 元。
  2. Not all Americans are interested in sports, of course. 当然不是所有的美国人都对体育运动感兴趣。
Apples here like water and sunshine. 这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光。 这里的苹果喜欢水和阳光。
  4. The little boy wanted to exchange his toy car for my cake. 这个小男孩想用它的玩具车换我的蛋糕。
  5. Please give this book to whoever comes first. 请将这本书送给第一个来的人。 请将这本书送给第一个来的人。
  6. Our teacher always encourages us to speak English bravely. 我们老师总是鼓励我们要敢说英语。 我们老师总是鼓励我们要敢说英语。
  7. You must always remember not to cheat in exams. 你必须始终记住考试不要作弊。
  8. Bill hit his car into a wall last night. 昨晚比尔开车时车撞到了墙上。 昨晚比尔开车时车撞到了墙上。
  9. I’ ll have to try using the search engines. 我必须试着使用搜索引擎。
  10. I think everyone knows how to swim. 每个人都知道怎样游泳。 我想每个人都知道怎样游泳。
  11. Though it was late, they kept on working. 尽管已经很晚了,他们还在继续工作。 尽管已经很晚了,他们还在
 

相关内容

英语网考翻译

   月网考) 第五部分 英译汉(2010 年 9 月网考) 10 年 9 月考新增翻译题: 月考新增翻译 新增翻译题 In Foreign Language Department, a checking machine is used to correct the student’s test papers. 外语教研部用阅卷机给学生批卷。 2. They sold the old house yesterday. 他们昨天把老房子卖了。 3. Hi. What can I get for yo ...

2010英语网考翻译新

   翻译: 翻译: 但是竞技游泳已经有一百多年了。 您介意我开窗户吗? 我不认为他能操作这台新电脑。 他毕业于学校之后,首先去了英国。 火灾比地震可能带来的灾难更大。 不是这里所有的机器是我们工厂生产的。 商店每天都一直开到晚上十点。 他非常满意他的新车,然后开车去上班。 我们的图书馆和他们的一样大。 你集邮多长时间了? 我们确定能制造这类引擎。 污染的空气变的很严重,而其对我们的健康有危险。 她经常笑料一个好笑话。 他很高兴有这样的好天气。 我今天不能和你去了,因为我很忙。 医生说我的眼睛一点 ...

英语翻译

   英语六级翻译练习题 1.Everyone has his inherent ability , (只是很容易被习惯所掩盖).   2.The importance of traffic safety , (无论如何强调都不为过).   3.In my opinion , (打电动玩具既浪费时间也有害健康).   4.There is no doubt that (近视是一个很严重的问题)among the youth of our country.   5.Accordin ...

英语翻译

   我的座位很好, 戏很有意思, 但我却无法欣赏。 The play was very interesting .I did not enjoy it. 我的座位很好, 戏很有意思, 但我却无法欣赏。 我刚下火车。我这就来看你。I’ve just arrived by train and I’m coming to see you. 我刚下火车。我这就来看你 我给了他一顿饭。他把食物吃完,又喝了酒。 我给了他一顿饭。他把食物吃完,又喝了酒。I gave him a meal.He ate the ...

英语翻译

   通过交流阻抗谱表征锂离子电池的 老化效应 摘要 阻抗谱是最有前途的用来表征便携式二次电池的老化 效应方法之一, 因为它提供了不同的老化机制的信息。 然而, 阻抗谱“在这些领域“的应用具有一定的比实验室实验更高的 要求。它需要一个快速的阻抗测量过程,一个需要几节电池 精确的模型与应用和一个可靠的估计模型参数方法。 在本文中,我们提出了一个同时测量不同频率的阻抗方 法。我们建议使用复合电极模型,有能力来描述多孔复合电 极材料。 一个在结合进化策略和 Levenberg- Marquardt 法基 ...

英语翻译

   四、虚 拟 语 气 虚拟语气分三种情况来掌握: 1、虚拟条件句。 2、名词性虚拟语气。 3、虚拟语气的其他用语。 一、虚拟条件句: 条件状语从句是非真实情况,在这种情况下要用虚拟语气。 1、条件从句与现在事实不一致,其句型为: If 主语+过去时,主语+should(could, would, 或might)+动词原形,如: If I were you, I would study hard. If it rained, I would not be here now. 2、条件从句与过去事实 ...

英语翻译

   水果类(fruits): 火龙果 pitaya 西红柿 tomato 菠萝 pineapple 西瓜 watermelon 香蕉 banana 柚子 shaddock(pomelo) 橙子 orange 苹果 apple 柠檬 lemon 樱桃 cherry 桃子 peach 梨 pear 枣 Chinese date (去核枣 pitted 油桃 nectarine 柿子 persimmon date ) 椰子 coconut 草莓 strawberry 树莓 raspberry 蓝莓 b ...

英语翻译

   Unit 1 4 Translate the sentences into Chinese. 1 On university campuses in Europe, mass socialist or communist movements gave rise to increasingly violent clashes between the establishment and the college students, with their new and passionate com ...

英语翻译

   unit 13 现在选择吃什么不像过去一样容易了。我们的饮食习惯已经改变了,正如我们的生活方式一样,我们身体所需要的营养也不一样了。对于二十一世纪的人们来说传统的饮食经常有太多的脂肪和热量。如果我们想要赶上现代生活的快步伐,我们最好学习怎样正确的选择怎样吃和吃什么。 商店供应各种各样的小吃可供我们选择。当我们选择吃什么和买什么的时候,我们最好考虑一下这个食物是否可以供给我们身体所需要的营养物质。一些营养物质有助于构成我们的躯体让身体更强壮。蛋白质,举例来说,我助于我们的肌肉。鱼、肉、豆制品包含 ...

英语翻译

   1、I will borrow whichever tent you are not using now.(你们现在不用的任 何一顶帐篷) 2、Free movie tickets will be given to whoever comes first.(最早来的任何 人们) 3、we agreed to accept whichever condition our caption thought was the best.(任何我们队长认为最佳的条件) 4、 Friends are fo ...

热门内容

英语_【推荐】大学英语四级考试常用短语汇总

   a series of 一系列 一连串 一系列,一连串 above all 首先 尤其是 首先,尤其是 after all 毕竟 究竟 毕竟,究竟 ahead of 在...之前 之前 ahead of time 提前 all at once 突然 同时 突然,同时 all but 几乎 除了...都 几乎;除了 都 除了 all of a sudden 突然 all over 遍及 all over again 再一次 重新 再一次,重新 all the time 一直 始终 一直,始终 ...

小学六年级英语六合区双语小学

   六合区双语小学 英语教研组工作汇报 陈 刚 2009.9.17 " 教研组情况简介: " 教研组工作总要求: 教研组工作总要求: “以积极进取的精神状态,自觉学习新课 程,掌握新理念,研究新情况,解决新 问题,开拓进取,求实创新”。 一、强化学习,转变观念 强化学习, " 邀请专家讲座 " 购买相关书籍 " 召开学习交流会 " 开展课堂教学实践 二、落实常规,创建特色 落实常规, " 在教研组的日常管理工作中,我们确 立了“全员管理”的理念,形成了全 员参与工作氛围,构建了教研组长、 ...

英语四级听力30天学习笔记WORD

   www.TopSage.com 大家网 1 / 34 英语四级听力 30 天学习笔记 考试结构:Section A:10 short conversations 复习的重点 Section B:最可能考三个段子(3 passages)。其次,有可能考复合式听写(Compound Dictation)或听写填空 (Spot Dictation)。 提高听力的步骤: 第一步,听懂考题; 第二步,总结考题规律; 第三步,了解考试本身,做类型题。 短对话题型分类: Section A 考题为六种题型 ...

6人英语剧本

   6 人英语剧本,一个歌手的一生 人英语剧本, Cast Raymond: Raymond Kemp: Raymond’s father Michelle: a passerby Grace: a composer Peggy: piano teacher Heather: a composer Summary This play is about a singer’s life. When Raymond was a child, his father found him having a ...

高等学校英语应用能力考试B级作文预测2

   高等学校英语应用能力考试 B 级作文预测(2009.12) ) 恩波英语研究所 预测( 预测(一) Directions: This part is to test your ability to do practical writing. You are required to write a / Notice according to the information given below. Remember to write it on the Translation Composit ...